Monday, June 18, 2007

Scooter Information Online

The internet is a wonderful thing. When I shopped for my scooter, I compared models online. Want to know what else is happening in the scooter world? Get online and find other scooter riders in your area, or find other riders of your scooter model everywhere!
Probably the best forum I've found is urban scootin. They are huge! They began as primarily a Honda Metropolitan site, but are very accepting of riders of other brands and models.
Battlescooter is primarily for Honda Ruckuses. They are into modding up their scooters for speed and style.
c3rider, for Yamaha C3's, is just getting started. There aren't too many options in their profiles, but their gallery is different. I have a C3, and hope this fledgling forum does well.
Permanent links have been added to the right. If you find others worth noting, let me know.

No comments:


Scooter-Relief.org