Friday, August 1, 2008

Spontaneous Scooter Meet!

Let's meet this Sunday at 9am, at the base of the Prince Street Garage helix. We'll ride up to the Ephrata First Sunday Ride-In. Hang out, look at all the bikes and scooters until 11, home by noon.


I've made this trip before on my 50cc scooter. I'll bring maps to hand out at the start. We'll pass 2 covered bridges and travel winding country lanes. It's a beautiful ride. Here's the route:



View Larger Map

If you are going to meet us at the garage, do me a favor, leave a comment using the link below. It will generate excitement and give me an idea how many maps to bring. But pre-registration is not required. Just show up at the helix, or meet us up there!

4 comments:

Human Drew said...

and guest

Anonymous said...

Chelsielou (on pink metro) and fiance Brian (on white yamaha vstar) will see you there!

Joe said...

Here's hoping you folks had a great ride and took some nice pics to share with us!

- Joe

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it. Had to fly out to Kansas City this week. Hope you had a fun ride.


Scooter-Relief.org