Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lancaster, Right Under Your Nose.

This past Friday I went to Music Friday downtown with a friend. She has recently moved to Lancaster from Harrisburg. Like most people forced relocate not 100% of their own choosing, she was depressed about her new circumstances. She thought Lancaster was a quiet little town and longed to move back to Harrisburg. But after visiting only 3 shops, The White Elephant, Zap and Co. and The Art and Glassworks, she was excited about Lancaster.


“I thought I had to go to Hoboken, Manayunk, or Frederick to find shops like this! Harrisburg should have something like this. I love it. Here I had been hating Lancaster, and these places were right under my nose!’


Told ya. Wait until she sees Pop Deluxe and Gallery Row.

No comments:


Scooter-Relief.org