Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Oil/Gas Prices

Oil is selling at over $98/barrel and gas prices are, for the moment, hovering around $3/gallon. They're likely to go up even further soon, since gas was this price earlier in the year when oil was at $70/barrel. I am so glad to have the scooter. I am going to fill up the tank today, which will cost me less than $3 and last me a couple weeks.
Yes, I am still riding the scooter to work. The cold is actually not as bad as I expected. It can definitely be managed by wearing the right gear. It reminds me of being young and walking or riding a bike to class. Being out in the weather broadens your thoughts more than just moving from one box (your house) to another box (a car) to another box (the office). I'm enjoying it. That's likely to change when it dips below freezing. But for now, I'm thumbing my nose at oil prices.

No comments:


Scooter-Relief.org