Saturday, October 11, 2008

Gas drops below $3.00

OK, clearly I was wrong about gas prices. I just came form the Turkey Hill store on Harrisburg Avenue where the sign said $2.99. I went to fill up and noticed the pump showed $2.97. Sure enough, while I was there, a woman came out to change the sign.

I didn't foresee the global credit crisis. Investors are worried about future demand for oil, so prices are falling. If that were an isolated case, we could feel good about it. But in light of the cause, well..., let's just focus on the bright spot. Cheap gas! Wooo!

1 comment:

Scootin' Fool said...

well, i wouldn't call it cheap exactly. hehehe. Cheap would be if it went back down to .99 a gallon, then, i would be happy, and I'd still ride my scoot everywhere.

We became accustomed to the higher gas prices, so anything lower feels cheap. :)


Scooter-Relief.org