Friday, October 3, 2008

First Friday, October '08

It was another great First Friday in downtown Lancaster for October. I started out parking next to another C3. That red is a fun color for these little scoots.

From there, I walked down Prince Street to Here To Timbuktu. I've always like that store. I knew they carried Hamilton watches, and I wanted to take a look at them. Hamilton used to be a major industry in Lancaster... I even live on Hamilton Street. What I didn't expect to find was some Vespa clocks!

Vespa ClocksIt turns out that scooter paraphenalia will show up in unexpected places. And look at the other fun clocks... if you are looking for some kooky kitch to decorate your place, check out Here To Timbuktu, 46 N. Prince St..

After you have your Vespa clock, add a little more MOD cred by heading over to Britian's Best on Market Street and picking up this MOD lisence plate. Who knew there was so much scootery goodness to pick up downtown?

No comments:


Scooter-Relief.org