Monday, October 13, 2008

Annapolis, MD

Sunday I took advantage of the beautiful weather and rode down to Annapolis, MD on the motorcycle. It's a place I've heard a lot of nice things about, and I've always wanted to check it out. It lived up to all I'd heard. See the pictures at the end of the post.

I quickly noticed that Annapolis is a scooter town. I saw this area marked specificly for step-through scooters. Note the graphic painted on the ground. Judging from the number of scooters I saw around town, I bet it gets a lot of use. This area must be relatively new, as it doesn't show on aerial photographs. It's a clever use of space, around a corner, at the front of a line of angled parking.


View Larger Map

This website says that there are other areas like it around town.


The Chart House Restaurant.

No comments:


Scooter-Relief.org