Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas To All

One of the things I like about living in Lancaster is that the winters are pretty mild. I grew up in Erie, and up there riding would be just about impossible between November and April. But snow that persists for a week is rare in Lancaster.
Yesterday, Christmas Eve, I went for a motorcycle ride. It was so great to get out and keep the skills sharp. A couple incidents reminded me that motor-biking requires practice and diligence. A wide turn here, the rear tire sliding on some gravel there... And I passed at least 3 others on bikes as well. Temperatures were in the mid-40's and, with long-johns on, it was fine. Wouldn't it be great if that could become a tradition? The Christmas Eve ride.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

No comments:


Scooter-Relief.org