Wednesday, December 5, 2007

It's Peanut Butter Scooter Time!

I'd like to draw your attention to a blog that is doing something similar to this one for Columbus, Ohio. Her blog is called Peanut Butter Scooter Time, and I've added it to Scooter Links on the right side of this page. She posts more regularly than I do, which I admire. I think it's intersting that we both started blogs promoting scooters and our hometowns, and each came up with the idea independently. We have even both posted about similar issues like parking and what is the difference between scooters and motorcycles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gerry,
Thanks for the link. I know I told you this before - but your readers might be interested in knowing: By Dec. 15 I hope to be done "setting up" a wikipedia for scooter parking all over the U.S. More details to come! So check Gerry's site (or mine) for all the details, coming soon.


Scooter-Relief.org