Saturday, May 3, 2008

Ephrata First Sunday Ride-In

I know this is short notice, but tomorrow is the First Sunday ride in at the Ephrata American Legion Post. I was cleaning off my camera and realized that I forgot to post pictures from last month. As you can see, scooters are welcome.

Here's an Eagles fan showing his Suzuki Burgman to some sportbikers.

Honda Helix?, but sporty!
Some members of the Three Mile Island Scooter Cub made it up to Ephrata. Above, in the background, you can get a small feel for the scale of this event. It's like an impromptu bike show every month. By the way, did you know these images expand if you click on them?

This is a Honda Big Ruckus. It's 250cc, and they only made them for a short time. I don't think the world was ready for them.


View Larger Map
Here's how to get there. I haven't decided whether to ride my scooter or my motorcycle towmorrow. Both are kind of rare on the street, so either could draw attention.

2 comments:

Doug Just Doug said...

Hey Gerry, I think I saw your Versys in the parking lot at Ephrata today: you didn't have those sidecases in March did you? Looks niiiiice and ready to roll anywhere. I think we passed each other headed the opposite direction on 772 near Lititz, too.

Gerry said...

Correct on both counts, Doug. I put the bags on a week ago. I think they look real good. I'm looking forward to finding out how much I can pack in them.


Scooter-Relief.org