Friday, May 30, 2008

2008 Buyers Guide

The May issue of Scoot Magazine, on news stands now, contains a 2008 buyers guide featuring over 120 models. All models are believed to be legal in America. This is a very definitive guide. Go pick one up. I was just at Barnes and Noble, and they had a stack on the shelf in with the motorcycle magazines.

The Buyers Guide also includes some buying tips which I've not seen anywhere else. I won't give them here because I don't want to steal their thunder. But I will give you the list of manufacturers they cover:

Adly Moto
Italjet Dragster
Aprilia

Argo

Cobra

Daelim

Diamo

eGo

Fly

Genuine

Honda Tank Courier 150

Hyosung

Italjet

Kymco

Lambretta

Lance

Piaggio

QLink

Schwinn

Suzuki

Sym
Vespa S
Tank Sports

TNG

Tomos

Vectrix

Vespa

Yamaha

No comments:


Scooter-Relief.org