Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Looks

Some new looks to announce...

I've made a slight adjustment to the template of this site: I finally got the slightly darker post footer that I always wanted. Had to edit the CSS in the raw HTML. If you're picky, it helps to know how to read the code.

The walk/don't walk signs around town are switching to those kind that count down to the signal change. I like that. They are visible in the picture below...
Size for demonstration only. They usually won't be this big.
...which was taken with my new camera. Yes, I bought a new camera like I mentioned previously. That should improve the look around here also. It's a Canon PowerShot SD1000 Digital ELPH. Perfect for slipping in your pocket for rides, I recommend one. Coe Camera downtown carries them. It even takes videos, so don't be surprised if they start popping up here.


The Lancaster Science Factory is a science museum for children. It is opening this month at the corner of New Holland Avenue and Plum Street, right across the street from Quips. As you can see, they're still working on its look.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the New look. The photos look great, too!


Scooter-Relief.org