Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Upcoming Meltdown

The Three Mile Island Scooter Club is hosting a scooter rally they are calling Meltdown 2007. The event features an organized ride, awards, games, barbeque, and 2 live bands. I'm not sure how 50cc-friendly the event or the location are, but I'm going to check how much of my camping gear fits in my scooter, just in case.

How have I not heard of these guys before? Listen to this mission statement: "The Three Mile Island Scooter Club was founded to promote scooter riding as the best form of transportation known to modern man, and beer consumption as the best preventative measure against radiation exposure." How can I not support that? Sure, beer might not actually protect against radiation, but can we really be sure? Isn't there a chance, out of all infinite possibilities, that it does? Radiation occurs at the quantum level and, at the quantum level, all possible realities exist. Odds are that we can't risk not drinking beer! How's that for quantum theory?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks like it will be a great time!!


Scooter-Relief.org