Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mid Atlantic Scooter Racing Commission

I don't know if this is new or not, but I just became aware of the Mid Atlantic Scooter Racing Commission. It looks like they are planning a season of races and rallies. Check out their website and forums. It looks like an exciting year for scooter enthusiasts.

And get this: one of the tracks is easily reachable by scooter. Sandyhook Speedway in Street, Maryland, is just across the border.

View Larger Map

I've ridden as far as Holtwood on my 50cc scooter, which is more than halfway there. And I've been to Havre de Grace on the 300. So I say this is doable... imagine how fun to ride your little scooter to a day of racing little scooters!

2 comments:

Aggroton said...

Ill be driving a truck and trailer down from Mechanicsburg Pa. If anyone wants to get together and convoy or want to go race I should have space for 1 or 2 more scooters.

Unknown said...

MASRC will be racing this Sturday the 24th of April at Sandyhook Speedway. Bring your scooter, pocket bike ,YSR, NSR, Mini motard, or shifter bike out and join the fun . Contact me for more info at 240-288-8220 also check us out at[URL="http://www.masrc.wordpress.com"] MASRC[/URL] See you at the track!


Scooter-Relief.org