Saturday, August 29, 2009

Vespa Coming to Lancaster!


I was driving down Manheim Pike and as I passed Keim Pre-Owned, I noticed a MP-3 parked out front. "Wierd..., somebody must have traded it in". But there was a silver Vespa right next to it. And further down, a black one... and a pink one! Wait, the pink is a new model. This can't be a coincidence. So I whipped in and sure enough, the showroom was full of Vespas and Piaggios!

I spoke to Steve Keim, and yes, they are opening a Vespa and Piaggio dealership. They are currently waiting on the official paperwork (the entire country of Italy goes on vacation for the month of August). But in the meantime, they are linked-in with the Vespa dealership in Lebanon. And they have stock on the lot, as you can see.

Keim Pre-Owned is located at the corner of Manheim Pike and Steelway Drive, across from WeeBee Audio.

Steve said that Lancaster was Vespa's #1 target market in which to next open a dealership. Who knew? I guess word is getting out that Lancaster is becoming a scooter town!

No comments:


Scooter-Relief.org