Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gratuitous Photos

Just because the last two entries didn't have any pictures. And I believe that no pictures makes for a boring blog. You can say some very mundane, things if you surround it with interesting photos.

These are from last night during First Friday.It's springtime downtown.

I ran into Tom, a reader of this blog. We had crossed paths before; I was on my scooter at a stop sign and, as he walked by, he said, "Nice C3!" like a big dork. He confessed that he kicked himself afterwards because he rides a Ruckus and hates the way people talk to you on a scooter. It's true. Something about being on a scooter invites comment in a way that being in a car, even a convertible, doesn't. But, I find a full-face helmet solves that problem.

Tom thanked me "for all you do". Though I haven't done much here lately, it meant a lot. If nothing else, it inspired some entries.See? Mundane.

1 comment:


Scooter-Relief.org