Sunday, September 30, 2007

BMA Cycles

Last week I rode by BMA Cycles. They are located at 2209 River Rd, Bainbridge, way out on the western side of the county. I was looking for accessories and a friend had said that they were having a great sale. But I was surprised at their selection of scooters!

They had everything from traditional style to racing-inspired looks in a variety of brand names, some I recognized, some I didn't. I can't vouch for the reliability of the scooters or the quality of the service at BMA. But I wanted to tell you about this source of scooter fun.

And speaking of fun, look at that white one on the right in this photo. It has a roof and a windshield wiper! I had seen this model in pictures from a friend's trip to Europe, but I'd never seen one in person. It turns out there is one right here in Lancaster, and it could be yours.

No comments:


Scooter-Relief.org